Parking Lot & Tailgating Rules
- One pass, one parking space. Please tailgate behind or in front of your vehicle. Tailgating or gathering is not allowed in the fire lanes or in the road way.
- No kegs are allowed in parking lots.
- Personal aluminum containers only. Please, no glass containers.
- The age of consumption is 21, please obey all state and federal laws.
- Fire extinguishers (ABC) or a bucket of water must accompany any BBQ or pit.
- Ash dump stations are available in Lots 2, 3 & 4.
- No food, drink, large bags, umbrellas, external noise makers or weapons are allowed inside the stadium gates.
- Please place all trash into trash receptacles, help keep our stadium and grounds clean.
- If you have any questions, please contact a uniformed FWPD or TCU PD officer.