With only the CFP national championship game, the FCS finale in Frisco, Tex., and all-star games in California, Florida and Alabama remaining on the 2015-2016 college football post-season schedule, here are highlights from the 13th annual Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl.
- The six touchdown passes by Cal quarterback Jared Goff against Air Force was a single-game high for the 2015-2016 bowl season and was one scoring reception short of tying the all-time mark of seven set in 2014 by Cooper Rush of Central Michigan against Western Kentucky at the Bahamas Bowl.
- The 467 passing yards by Goff against the Falcons was the second most of the bowl season behind the 532 number posted by Skylar Howard of West Virginia against Arizona State in the Cactus Bowl.
- The three scoring receptions by Cal's Kenny Lawler was a single-game high for the bowl season and tied later by Jakeem Grant of Texas Tech (vs. LSU, Texas Bowl) and Laquon Treadwell of Ole Miss (vs. Oklahoma State, Sugar).
- The 143 receiving yards by Cal's Bryce Treggs was the ninth-most during the bowl season. Treggs had only four receptions (35.8-yard average per catch) with a 30-yard scoring pass from Goff in the second quarter.
- Other standout performers for Cal in the 13th annual Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl were wide receiver Darius Powe (four pass receptions, 70 yards, two touchdowns), linebacker Hardy Nickerson (11 total tackles), safety Stefan McClure (nine tackles) and defensive end Kyle Kragen (eight tackles and one sack).
- Leading Air Force was quarterback Karson Roberts (218 total yards, three TD responsible for), offensive lineman Sevrin Remmo and safety Brodie Hicks (11 tackles).
- The 35 combined points by Cal (21) and Air Force (14) tied for the most points by two teams in the second quarter of a bowl game this season.
- Scheduled to compete in the 91st East-West Shrine Game at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Fla., is running back Daniel Lasco.
- On the roster for the fifth NFLPA Collegiate Bowl in Carson, Calif., are defensive end Kyle Kragen and wide receiver Bryce Treggs.
- Lasco and Treggs were joined by fellow Cal teammate wide receiver Stephen Anderson on the "watch" list for the 91st Reece's Senior Bowl in Mobile, Ala., on January 30. Air Force defensive end Alex Hansen was also on the "watch" list.