HOME OF THE BRAVE
Amon G. Carter Stadium is located on the campus of Texas Christian University in Fort Worth, Texas, and home to the TCU Horned Frogs football team. It is named after Amon G. Carter, a prominent Fort Worth businessman, newspaper publisher, and city booster.
Tap each tab below to get more information.
In an effort to make sure your game day experience at the Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl gets off to the best possible start, we want to advise you to arrive early to enjoy the pre-game festivities and avoid any traffic delays due to limited parking at Amon G. Carter Stadium.
Cash lots available at the following locations:
Alice Carlson Elementary | 3320 W. Cantey St.
University Baptist Church | 2720 Wabash Ave.
University Christian Church | 2720 S. University.
If you do not have a parking pass then you have the following FREE parking options:
Park in any open lot East of S. University.
Park along a street allowing curbside parking. Please follow all posted signs on residential streets.
The parking maps below are based off 2018 and will be updated for the 2019 season.
* Prohibited Actions and Items. The Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl reserves the right to remove any object from spectators if deemed inappropriate or unsafe.
* Concealed Hand Guns Prohibited. A person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code, may not enter Amon G. Carter Stadium with a concealed handgun.
* Seat cushions or chair backs not allowed.
* Stadium does not allow the rights to display advertising, banners, signs or commercially wrapped logo vehicles or the distribution of promotional items anywhere on the grounds.
* TABC rules govern all alcohol usage.
Clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC
Smaller than 14” x 14”
Small clutches permitted